The Silver Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Vanguard

Home of the Silver Vanguard, defenders of the Galactic Republic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Border Patrol

Go down 
+2
Xantos Xuan
Jon-Shiar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shon-Tel
General
General
Shon-Tel

Border Patrol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Shon-Tel parried strike after strike, while not going in the offense himself, however the intervention of the trooper had given him something, he saw a weak spot. The jedi master continued his ongoing defense, but slowly he sprung his trap. unnoticed by Darth Rering he started to lift up a crate with the force, and when the two of them got some space, he swung it towards the sith lord.

Darth Rering saw the crate in time and stopped it with his own force powers, he turned to Shon-Tel.. but he had dissappeared... until he noticed him at his back, too late.

Shon-Tel had turned his lightsaber of to move as silently as possible, but turned it on when he had pointed it at Darth Rering. The sith lord gurgled a bit, then he fell to the ground, all life drained from him.

He then turned his attention to the trooper on the ground.
'Are you alright?'
Back to top Go down
Xantos Xuan

Xantos Xuan

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:14 pm

The body of the Inquisitor lay lifeless on the cold floor. Xantos turned his gaze from the dead body to the Jedi master, grined and noded "I've survived worse! And you are still in one piece as far as I can see. Who was that sir?"
Back to top Go down
Shon-Tel
General
General
Shon-Tel

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:46 pm

'Darth Rering, a dangerous sith lord and a personal ... aquintance. We've met eachother on several occasions, none of them involved sharing a drink in the bar, so to say. Most of the time I had to retreat due to him getting reinforcement. But today I finally caught him off-guard. He proably assumed that we were tired from the battle.' Shon-Tel smirked slightly, but a certain weariness could be read from his face, he turned around and watched at the still ongoing battle between his former apprentice and the two bodyguards.
Back to top Go down
apococlisp

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 pm

mean while on the other side of the ship raginoth and a couple of soilders are fighting some imperial soilders along with a dark apprentice just as he goes to attack he feels the pressence of a powerfull he looks around seeing a sith warrior walking from the shadow he sighs yeah great he then uses force grab to take one of the soilders radio

hey fellas i am sure your busy and all but i kinda need some help so if someone could make there way down to the hanger bay that be great he drops the radio and twirls his lightsaber as the 2 sith walk towards him
Back to top Go down
Jon-Shiar
First Knight
First Knight
Jon-Shiar

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:01 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER:

Liked the RP, Apoco, however I found it real hard to read due to lack of interpunction. It made the text rather unclear. Perhaps you could make more use of points, comma's and the whole shebang? A bit like this:

Meanwhile, on the other side of the ship, Raginoth and a couple of soldiers are fighting a contingent of Imperial soldiers led by a Dark Apprentice. Just as he moves to attack, he feels a powerful prescence. He looks around, spotting a Sith Warrior walking from the shadow. Raginoth sighs. ''Great...'' He force grabs one of the radio's of his comrades.
Back to top Go down
https://thesilvervanguard.forumotion.net
Grandad Bones

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:42 am

As battle raged on the Hope, Thadeus was on his ship, full speed and on a course for the last of the small Silver Vanguard cruisers under attack. Receiving the distress call whilst on a re-con mission on Wayland he did not hesitate in leaving Wayland. Weaving through the enemies fighter vessels fire, Thadeus does a barrel role and shoots down two enemy vessels and as he stabilises his ship after the role, his right wing is shot at and on flames. Piloting now a very difficult task, Thadeus asks his astromech to do his best for a crash landing on the small cruisers hanger bay. Under heavy fire and on a crash course, fast approaching the hanger bay, Thadues sees several enemy droids awaiting his landing. So instead, Thadeus says to his astromech, 'I'm leaving the rest to you Dito' and leaps out of his pilot seat whilst his craft is still in the air crashing down into the hanger bay. In the air and hearing, 'JEDI... fire fire.' from the enemy droids below, Thadues ignites his lightsaber and deflects the incoming shots and prepares to land on his feet. Falling behind some crates with his bum first then the back of his head second, Thadeus gets up dusting himself off and thinks, 'That's what you get for being to fancy'. Hearing the charge of many dozen droids, Thadeus holsters his lighsaber and stretches his arms wide. The countless droids pointing their guns at him, one says arrogantly, 'Give up Jedi, were are many and you are one.' Pulling his arms with speed towards each other, Thadeus brings with them using the force, many big storage crates that block the advancement of the droids and provide him with a chance for escape. In a long corridor running towards the command bay, Thadeus voices in his command module, 'Jedi Thadeus here, on the smaller cruiser under heavy attack, any help would be appreciated, heading towards the command deck. Over' Unaware of its presence, there is a dark shadow above Thadeus in the ventilation shaft tailing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Border Patrol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Vanguard :: Roleplay :: Guild related-
Jump to: