The Silver Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Vanguard

Home of the Silver Vanguard, defenders of the Galactic Republic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duffelbag

Duffelbag

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:16 pm

First name: Patrik
Experience with earlier MMO's: Hoo boy, let's see... Ultima online, Ragnarok online, Lineage 2, WoW, Guild Wars, Tibia, CoV, Champions online, AoC, Aion and Atlantica for a little while.
How did you hear about us: On the swtor forum, the recruitment section. You seem to be the top and only guild involved in rp and I wouldn't play my mmo any other way.
(optional) Tell us a little about yourself (hobbies etc.): I draw from time to time and listen to a lot of music. Other than that there's a lot of partying and watching movies on the agenda.

Character name: Garren Vandis
Character class: Trooper
Character faction: Republic
Why would your character want to join this guild: Garren Vandis has an impressive service record even amongst troopers and has more frontline experience than he/she'd care to recount. Even though many of his/her comrades regard him/her as coldblooded or bloodthirsty, Vandis isn't a warmonger. He/she just truly believes that the Sith is an abomination, a cancer that shouldn't be left to fester and that surgical and decisive action is the only cure for the disease.

Vandis is at odds with republic command as of late. The reason for that is that he/she believes the treaty of Coruscant was a good idea handled the wrong way. When the treaty was signed Vandis saw it as the perfect military ruse, regarded it pretty much like the Sith did as a smokescreen to covertly keep pushing the frontier. When the republic genuinely believed that the war was over he/she was gravely disappointed and voiced his/her opinion on several occasions. Vandis had seen the tenacity and ferocity of the Sith firsthand and knew full well that they weren't seriously considering peace. His/her warnings fell on deaf ears though and he/she left in fierce disagreement. Vandis never really recovered his/her faith in the republic senate after the treaty was signed. To him/her they now stood out as an aging circle of naive old men clinging to dreams instead of facing the cold hard truth; that the Sith would not stop until the republic was set ablaze. Even if the order to stand down was issued, Vandis has undertaken several rogue actions ever since, anything to hinder the progress of the Sith any way he/she can. Vandis would gladly join up with any group of organized Sith opposers if they shared his/her beliefs. Upon hearing of the Silver Vanguard Vandis has decided to make contact and has offered to join their cause.
Back to top Go down
Jon-Shiar
First Knight
First Knight
Jon-Shiar

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:56 pm

We will defend the outlying system the main forces have abandoned. We are few still, but far from powerless. Welcome to the Vanguard.
Back to top Go down
https://thesilvervanguard.forumotion.net
Duffelbag

Duffelbag

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Pleasure to be a part, commander.
Back to top Go down
Xantos Xuan

Xantos Xuan

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Awesome intruduction! Glad to have you on the team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duffelbag

Duffelbag

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 am

Much obliged, much obliged. Glad to be a part of it. I'm looking forward to standing alongside my fellow troopers and other allies against the Sith warmachine.

Stockholm eh? Just a stone throw away from my own place Smile
Back to top Go down
Xantos Xuan

Xantos Xuan

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Really? Where do you live then? Smile
Back to top Go down
Duffelbag

Duffelbag

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:57 am

Västerås, just a stonethrow away.
Back to top Go down
Xantos Xuan

Xantos Xuan

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Grymt Smile Fan där ser man Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1